O.T. Sloan Park Club (Sanford/Lee County)
The inaugural Club for Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Carolina.
About the O.T. Sloan Park Club
Boys & Girls Clubs of America began working with them to develop a local organization. In 1995, St. Clair Elementary School was designated as the first site for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Sanford/Lee County and the Club received a Charter in December for 124 members. In 1997, the Club moved from St. Clair Elementary School to Jonesboro Elementary. During that time, the Board of Directors decided to construct a stand-alone facility. In 1999, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Sanford/Lee County opened a 17,000 square foot Club at 1414 Bragg Street: the O.T. Sloan Park Boys & Girls Club.
The Club Today
2:00-6:00 pm, M-F
Teacher Workdays and Summer
7:00 am-5:30 pm, M-F